GRBN has teamed up with MRS and some great contributors to create a series of 3 mini-webinars focused on neuroscience. We are excited to have John Bishop from System 1, Cristina de Balanzó from Walnut Unlimited and Thomas Ramsøy from Neurons Inc share their expertise. Find out more about each webinar and sign up via the links below:
Unlocking Profitable Brand Growth with Behavioural Science
Tuesday, 14 November 2017, 15:00 GMT – 15:30 GMT
Trainer: John Bishop, System 1
Learning outcomes: Understand how Behavioural Science can be applied to market research and a real-world application of brand and communications tracking within a rapidly changing category (television and digital content services).
Enhancing traditional techniques: when neuroscience becomes the new normal for brands
Wednesday, 15 November 2017, 15:00 GMT – 15:30 GMT
Trainer: Cristina de Balanzó, Walnut Unlimited
- To bring new ideas of how tools such as neuroscience and implicit methods can be combined with traditional techniques
- How the cases can be presented to clients
- How the data has been utilised and its versatility
The unconscious drivers of decision making in innovation and NPD
Thursday, 16 November 2017, 15:00 GMT – 15:30 GMT
Trainer: Thomas Ramsøy, CEO of Neurons Inc
- Understand the unconscious drivers of the innovation process.
- Gain insights about the cognitive and attentional limits that new products face.
- Understanding how innovation and brand influence each other.
- Strategies to optimize the communication of new ideas and prototypes according to different target groups.
- Strategies to measure and analyze the optimal way to present new ideas and prototypes to maximize interest and consumer adoption.